Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Versailles picture dump

to tell you the truth i really didnt care for Versailles when i went there. this was probably due to the fact that there was a lot of construction and it was the hottest day of the year...maybe im being a bit harsh. but looking back on a lot of these pictures i took that day, i can definitely say that despite the fact of myself not caring for the chateau, i sure came back with some neat pictures of the place.


this was the scarry corridor...


the giant squid like plant making sure the tourist were going where they were supposed to.


the french must have been giants back then...


the french made these as cruel jokes against the americans...



i have more fun Versailles pictures so if anyone enjoys these i might post more!

rusty

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

I enjoyed them. They all look cool. Too bad you didn't enjoy yourself there. Those vines almost look fake. Post more of them!

1:12 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger J(e)N said...

I was so pissed to be there I didn't even take pictures. It was so crouded, and they made us go there at like 6 am! Looking back I wish I had sucked it up, and tried to enjoy it, but I just didn't. We were all starving and left for indian food.... being that it was sunday and nothing in France is open on Sunday except indian food. Your pictures of it look way better than I remeber it being.

12:08 PM, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home