Wednesday, May 02, 2007

a long time coming...

im working on some paintings of some of my family members and its taking longer than i expected (mostly because i actually care and want them to look good). so in light of having no actual art to post ive decided to post some pictures ive taken while spending the past two summers in France. i havent ever really showed anyone any of my pictures and so i figured this is as good a place as any...


the first thing i saw on my first trip to Heidelberg, Germany...such a cool city. except for the scary zombie bikes.



my future home...hopefully.



in all actuallity this is where ill end up living...evil clouds and all.



rusty

3 Comments:

Blogger J(e)N said...

more pictures, more pictures!!!! Evil sky pic, Strasbourg? looking back I realize, you didn't take pictures often, but when you did I never saw even one of them. so let me end this post the same way I opened it. More pictures, more pictures!!!!

10:12 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Danielle Lanee said...

i remember those bikes... that was a pretty fun side trip! mmmm... 2 years and ill be furnishing the first home! right!

12:45 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Wonderful photos, that bike one is just weird though !! :)

8:52 PM, May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home