Monday, February 05, 2007

shadow of me?

sorry to whomever for lack of posts...

alas i am posting and i have news! i have aquired a scanner, so that means i have no more excuses as to why i shouldnt post my crappy drawrings! yeah!

with that said, i now move on to stuff that pertains to the post...i recently played Shadow of the Collossus, and holy Wow! i was so impressed! nothing has inspired me more to draw myself out of a rut than slaying giant creatures. seriously. so i did many drawings of collossi and i also drew myself as one. and due to my having a scanner now, i decided to scan in said drawing and try my hand at digital painting. something tells me i should have started with something a might easier, but i still had fun! so ill probably be doing more of these soon, to get the hang of it.






by the by, i dont think im very intimidating as a collossus.



rusty

4 Comments:

Blogger TracyLynn said...

Rusty, if you haven't noticed, you're not that intimidating period - so I'm not surprised that you still aren't very intimidating as a collosus ;) Haha.

6:38 AM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Andy Conroy said...

Tracy makes a good point.

Dude your post over on my blog had me all thrown for a loop! the whole time I was reading it was like ...WHAT!! what is he talking about! I don't get it! then as I read the last words I let out a blast of laughter and my head fell into my hands. so thanks

colossi are super fun to draw. I have a couple pages myself....so does Eric.

7:41 AM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger J(e)N said...

apology accepted, for now.

As for your little guy, intimidating , no. althought he looks like he could give a killer hug, that could be scary.

8:43 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger Andy Conroy said...

I am a mad man.

I seriously love this mix of trad vs digital. I find it more appealing then I had imagined.


look for more soon. I need to figure out these pens better.

11:01 PM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home