Monday, November 13, 2006

what, im doing animation!

ok...so I really do exist and I really do make things, i swear...and from now on if you dont see something from me in at least a week. i give you permission to yell at me, kick me, throw something at me, or just write embarrasing things about me.

if you dont think im serious...well here is a an animation im doing right now to get back into the swing of things. i kinda got distracted in France, while i might have soaked up a lot of knowledge there, i did not do enough animations. with that said...

its still in blocking poses, and its story is not complete...but i figured i had to post something before i drive myself nuts!





dont be too harsh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Conroy said...

Yeah he does look a bit like frankenstiens better built brother. I thought it woud be a funny thing to see him out in the park enjoyng the fall wheather with his good cat friend.

3:28 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Dan Nugent said...

Haha...i saw the reference andy helped you with on this...cool. :) So what you been up to man?

8:44 PM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home